Airnergy Energised Oxygen Device For Activated Oxygen Therapy Also Known As Spirovital Or Respiratory Therapy
Airnergy (Active Air) is a non-invasive oxygen therapy, also known as spirovital or respiratory therapy. It utilizes a specialized device to continually convert oxygen in the air (triplet oxygen) into an active form of oxygen (singlet oxygen) that the body more easily absorbs.
Oxygenation is one of the most crucial processes in life. We can live roughly 3 weeks without food, 3 days without water, and only 3 minutes without oxygen. The quality of the inhaled air is significant, and factors such as pollution and poor indoor air quality may have a tremendous impact on our health and cause low energy levels, fatigue, tiredness, anxiety, heart disease, shortness of breath and many more chronic conditions. Pollution is one of the biggest global killers, affecting over 100 million people, which is comparable to global diseases like malaria and HIV.Yet we also know that the greatest regeneration potential is there to be found in healthy air in our forests and mountains.The unique and simple concept behind Airnergy was introduced by a German company as a medical device, which considerably improved energy intake when breathing by optimizing the oxygen utilization of cells and thus having a positive effect on a variety of bodily functions.
Airnergy is used by Olympic athletes as well as patients struggling with chronic conditions. This therapy is suitable for the regeneration of cellular functioning, and those suffering sleep disorders, infectious conditions, respiratory conditions, and many others. It also helps to strengthen the immune system, stimulate self-healing, regulate the capacity of the autonomic nervous system (ANS), and optimize metabolic regulation. Airnergy can also be used as a preventative treatment.
Benefits of Airnergy Activated Oxygen Therapy
Clinical experience has shown that Airnergy may be used for a number of conditions and issues and that the benefits include:
- Facilities and optimizes the oxygen utilization of cells and tissues
- Improves the circulation process and reduces the heart rate with better physical performance
- Regulates the autonomic nervous system
- Helps to maintain the shorter resting pulse
- Helps recovery after exertion by reducing lactic acid build-up
- Improves stamina and strength
Happy Airnergy device user says ...
Here’s How it Works
75 percent of the ingested atmospheric oxygen is exhaled unused. The human being is a relatively bad breathing-air utilizer. With age, diseases, stress, lack of exercise, unhealthy diet and environmental stress, the body’s ability to optimally supply oxygen continues to decline.
The physical conversion of oxygen from one state to another is made possible by a patented method (with so-called catalysts) that technically replicates the natural process of photosynthesis. The short-lived singlet oxygen reverts back to its basic state (the triplet state) within milliseconds and thereby releases the energy that is liberated from the differential between the triplet and singlet state to the surrounding medium, in this case to water molecules.To guarantee this process, the air is led through a bottle filled with water in order to humidify the air before it is taken through the catalysts for the second time. This air that is saturated with energized water is then inhaled. In other words, the Airnergy patented technology takes air from the room’s atmosphere and continually transforms it from it’s triplet-state to its high energy state (singlet oxygen) which is the physiologically active form of the oxygen that the body is familiar with. At the time of this conversion, the energy has been released and energized air comes up through the water and the moisture copies the energy into the body. The short-lived singlet oxygen returns in a fraction of a millisecond to its basic state and therefore gives off energy. The water molecules in the respiratory air take over this energy which is then inhaled along with normal respiratory air. The user inhales the air via a comfortable cannula for about 20-30 minutes. The effect may be compared to inhaling a potentiated concentration of fresh mountain or sea air. As a result, it becomes easier for cells to utilize oxygen in the body. Patients will normally experience positive effects pretty quickly because improved oxygen utilization promotes (mitochondrial) cell activity and communication, regulates metabolism and releases new vital energy.
Science and Safety
- Professor Kuno Hottenrott of Halle Martin Luther University perceived that an increase in heart rate variability (HRV) is linked to greater stress tolerance and more stable health. These effects, observed in sports students during the 21-minute Airnergy application, have shown that Airnergy may be able to improve the regulatory capacity of the autonomic nervous system in the entire organism. source: Airnergy AG, innovations report
- Airnergy is totally safe and suitable for people of all age groups. The only exception is healthy children (0 – 14 years of age). Since energy production is at its optimum level in childhood, as opposed to in older adults, it is recommended that Spirovital therapy only be used for children who are ill and after consultation with the treating doctor. Equally, Airnergy should only be used during pregnancy after consultation with the treating doctor.
The effect is noticeable ... W, 63 years, COPD; M, Sinusitis, Allergy
The quality instead of quantity of oxygen. Do not increase the amount of oxygen supplied to the body, but optimize the usability of the existing oxygen for the body. This is done without the addition of foreign substances, increased oxygen, without ionization or ozone. In the form of breathing air and in a device that is accessible to everyone.
Effectiveness Of Spirovital Therapy
Spirovital Therapy is a measure that - as with many alternative healing methods - targets the whole body rather than an individual organ
Practical disease-related successes:
- Reduction in oxidative stress or increase in anti-oxidative capacity
- Acute vagal effect upon autonomic regulation
- Improvement in fatigue symptoms in cancer patients
- Increase in physical endurance
- Immune activation
- Increased concentration
- Increase in creatine phosphate and ATP levels
- Improvement in sleep disturbances
- Improvement in the subjective symptoms of multiple sclerosis
- Increase in maximum performance
- Acceleration of regenerative processes
- Improvement in the clinical picture of macular degeneration
- Improvement in circulatory disturbances (cardiac muscle, brain, legs)
- Pain reduction
- Activation of cellular physiological processes
- Reduction in cholesterol level
- Improvement in subjective symptoms and objective findings in COPD and bronchial asthma
- Treatment of pressures sores
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Sleep disturbances
- Heart rate variability
What doctors say about Airnergy ...
Opinion: Airnergy in the Wake of Coronavirus
Jibin Chi, MD, MBA, MBI
CHI Awakening Academy, Sweden
- The enormous benefits of Airnergy have already been proven for people suffering from respiratory illnesses such as asthma and COPD. Thus, using Airnergy should result in improved respiratory function as a preventive strategy in general, and, for those who have already contracted the virus, Airnergy should be able to minimize symptoms including the potentially dangerous pneumonia-like symptoms.
- Airnergy studies have demonstrated that Airnergy can lead to a significent reduction of free radicals and oxidative stress, and increase the production of lymphocytes which are major healing cellular components of the adapative immune response. In this sense, the use of Airnergy can boost one’s defenses against the coronavirus.
- In clinical studies, Airnegy has been reported to show increased capacity in the metabolic economy (efficiency in utilizing energy) and peak flow of oxygen in the blood stream. This aspect of health benefits can be particuarly crucial in elderly people and those with compromised immune systems.
The effect is noticeable ... W, 72 years, blood count
Therefore, There Is No Doubt That Airnergy Can Serve As
an important tool in the fight against coronavirus either as a preventive health enhancer or as a possible therapeutic treatment for people who have already contracted it. Based on my own positive experience with Airnergy over the years, I would like to make the following recommendations:
- Airnergy breathing can be done on a daily basis according to the recommended usage by the manufacturer. However, for better results, those at high risk can use it longer than the recommended standard time setting. Also the breathing can be extended to 60-90 minutes a day for those who have already contracted the virus. Daily Airnergy breathing can lead to holistic health benefits including, but not limited to, great improvements in one’s immune system and oxygen concentration as well as a reduction in oxidative stress. This is particularly important for people with high risk due to existing repiratory, metabolic and/or geriatric diseases since their cellular respiration capacity most likely has been compromised. It is worth mentioning that Airnergy breathing should be done with a specific focus orconscious awareness on the breathing and energy flow. This will cultivate a greater synergy between mind and body through energetic Airnergy breathing, which is key to achieving holistic health.
- One of the key elements of Airnergy technology is that it has incorprated water as the profound medium to absorb activated oxygen energy. Thus the water in the glass bottle is fully charged with green electric energy that is essential for health. After completing the use of Airnergy, it is recommended that individuals drink this water on a regular basis. It should be noted, however, that too much cold water at once is not good for the body, therefore, it is better to consume the water slowly in small quantites giving it a chance to reach room temperature.
FIELDS OF APPLICATION
- COMPLEMENTARY: For lack of energy | For problems falling asleep and sleeping through | For organic and functional disorders
- REGENERATIVE: For relaxation | For well-being | For the preservation and new formation of cells
- PROPHYLACTIC For prevention | For anti-aging For regeneration | For repair processes
- OUTSTANDING Support of the regeneration process. Improved energy production in the cells The unique mode of action* of the Airnergy technology can be explained solely by the biological significance of the body’s own ability to use the air we breathe. In airnergy breathing, the body can only optimally use the entire energy potential of the breathing air. Daily airnergy breathing has a positive effect on the entire organism: It increases the body’s own ability to regenerate, leads to a strengthening of the immune system, optimizes metabolism and cell communication and thus increases the vitality and zest for life.
*Spirovitalization with AIRNERGY does not increase oxygen, ionize it, add ozone or other foreign substances